IRB Submission Process (Steps 1-5)
Post IRB Approval Actions
***You must stay with your original submission method until your study is closed (e.g. paper studies remain in paper, eIRB studies remain in eIRB).
How To Submit
For All New Studies (All IRBs: HealthSci & ArtSci / All Campuses)
- All new submissions must be submitted through the eIRB website.
For Open Paper Studies Only
- Rutgers Health Sciences IRB New Brunswick/Piscataway
- For current unconverted paper studies, complete the appropriate HealthSci IRB Paper Form and send a hardcopy of your submissions via campus mail to the HealthSci IRB.
- Rutgers Arts & Sciences IRB
- Continue using current paper submission process (View Instructions).