eIACUC is a web-based system that automates the protocol submission and review process. The system will also automate other federally mandated IACUC functions such as facility inspections, program reviews, concerns, meetings, etc. This system is replacing the current protocol submission and review systems, including ACFC, and should increase the efficiency of the IACUC review process.
- eIACUC Reference For Ancillary Reviewers - REHS [PDF]
- eIACUC Reference For Comparative Medicine Resources (CMR) [PDF]
- eIACUC Reference For IACUC Members [PDF]
- eIACUC Reference For Principal Investigators (PIs) And Research Team [PDF]
- eIACUC Reference For Veterinarians [PDF]
- IACUC Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Using eIACUC (35mins)
This training can be viewed in sections. Click the third icon, Chapters, on the bottom of the screen to view a specific section. To enlarge the screen, click the Pop Out button on the top right hand side of the screen.
To register for a eIACUC Training workshop below, please use this link [Register for a Training Workshop].
If you have a conflict with the dates/times listed, please contact us to set up a separate training.
eIACUC Training Workshops
All training sessions can be accessed remotely through video conferencing.
- Thursday, 6/22/17; 10-11am
- Thursday, 6/29/17; 1:30-2:30pm
- Wednesday, 7/5/17; 1-2pm
- Monday, 7/10/17; 1-2pm
- Friday, 7/21/17; 10-11am
- Thursday, 7/27/17; 11-12pm
- Wednesday, 8/9/17; 10-11am
- Friday, 8/18/17; 1-2pm
- Monday, 8/21/17; 10-11am
- Thursday, 8/31/17; 1-2pm
Newark Campus: Medical Science Building - Room A508 (A Level)
- Wednesday, 6/28/17; 9-10am, 11am-12pm, 1-2pm
- Friday, 6/30/17; 9-10am, 10am-11am, 1-2pm
- Friday, 7/7/17; 1-2pm
- Friday, 7/7/17; 2-3pm
- Friday, 7/14/17; 1-2pm
- Friday, 7/14/17; 2-3pm
- Monday, 7/24/17; 9-10am
- Monday, 7/24/17; 10-11am
- Friday, 8/11/17; 1-2pm
- Monday, 8/14/17; 1-2pm
- Friday, 8/25/17; 1-2pm
- Monday, 8/28/17; 1-2pm
If you have any questions or need assistance using eIACUC, please contact your local IACUC office.