The Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) is a leading web-based training provider of research education content for millions of learners at academic institutions, government agencies, and commercial organizations in the U.S. and around the world.
CITI Training Requirements
Enter The CITI Training Website
Using CITI's Website
How to Log In:
- Visit the CITI website.
- Click the "Log In" button on the top right.
- Click the "LOG IN THROUGH MY INSTITUTION" tab.
- Select "Rutgers- The State University of New Jersey (All Campuses)".
- Log In with your Rutgers NetID.
How to Add a New Course:
- Log Into CITI.
- Under Institutional Courses, select: "Rutgers- The State University of New Jersey (All Campuses)" then "View Courses".
- Scroll to the Bottom of the webpage.
- View the "Learner Tools for Rutgers- The State University of New Jersey (All Campuses)"
- Select "Add a Course"
- Select the appropriate group which would include the new course, then Next.
- All courses in the selected group will now appear on your "Courses Ready to Begin" list.
How to Print Your CITI Certificate (Contains All Completed CITI Courses)
When researchers successfully complete their CITI Training courses, they should retain a copy of their CITI Completion Report, which they can use as proof of CITI completion.
- Log Into CITI
- Click "Records" on the top of the webpage
- Under the course you are viewing, click "View-Print-Share" for each applicable course.
- Save a PDF for future use.
- How to Log Into CITI Using Your Rutgers NetID [PDF]
- Getting Started Guide (citiprogram.org)
- Add/Change Your Affiliated Institution (citiprogram.org)
- Completing a CITI Refresher Course [PDF]