The Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) is a leading web-based training provider of research education content for millions of learners at academic institutions, government agencies, and commercial organizations in the U.S. and around the world.
CITI Training Requirements
Enter The CITI Training Website
Using CITI's Website
- How to Log Into CITI Using Your Rutgers NetID [PDF]
- How To Complete An Online CITI Course (citiprogram.org)
- Add/Change Your Affiliated Institution (citiprogram.org)
- Add a Course - Remove a Course (citiprograms.org)
- Identifying When Your CITI Course Expires (citiprogram.org)
- Completing a CITI Refresher Course [PDF]
Print Your CITI Certificate
When researchers successfully complete their CITI Training courses, they should retain a copy of their CITI Completion Report (Instructions), which they can use as proof of CITI completion.
- Log Into CITI
- Click "Main Menu"
- Click "Print Report" for each applicable course