Researcher training and certificate is a vital part of Rutgers University's commitment to the protection of human subjects.
- The Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI Program) at the University of Miami is a leading web-based training provider of research education content for millions of learners at academic institutions, government agencies, and commercial organizations in the U.S. and around the world.
- Required for all Principal Investigators, Faculty Advisors, and Key Personnel of Human Subject Research Studies including outside collaborators.
- CITI Training Certificate: When researchers successfully complete CITI Training, they should retain a copy of their CITI Completion Report (Instructions) which they can use as proof of CITI completion for future IRB submissions.
Optional Training and Education
- eIRB Training Resources
- "Brown Bag" Lunch Sessions
- NIH Investigator Training Videos (Introduction to the Principles and Practice of Clinical Research)
- OHRP Training Videos
- FDA Clinical Investigator Online Training Course
- Conferences and Events